There are different types of banks and financial institutions in India that offer different types of credit cards. If you are looking for a credit card with lots of benefits, you need to look nowhere else but HDFC. This renowned bank is known for introducing different types of useful credit cards. This time, it has introduced an outstanding credit card with loads of features, specs and benefits. Yes, it is about JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card. It is an outstanding co-branded credit card. This hdfc credit card comes loaded with lots of features, specs and benefits. JetPrivilege HDFC world credit card provides a range of travel privileges along with an outstanding credit card experience to its valuable customers.
What Are the Benefits of JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card?
Jet privilege hdfc credit card is certainly a great choice for devoted travelers. If you want to enter into a world of features, specs and benefits, you need to look nowhere else but this one of the most sought after hdfc bank credit cards. Let’s have a detailed look at the top benefits of HDFC Jet privilege world credit card.
- Customers can earn on JP tier point for each purchase of INR 2 lakhs spent through the card.
- Customers may also avail the benefits of airport lounge access whether in India or abroad.
- If customers can spend up to INR 3 lakhs, they can avail the benefits of credit card renewal charges or fees.
- Credit card holders may also enjoy extended validity on this card for up to 5 years.
What Are the Features of JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card?
- Cardholders can grab welcome benefits. It means that they are waived their first Jet Airways ticket. Moreover, they can also enjoy around 10,000 bonus miles when they book return ticket of Jet Airways.
- Cardholders or users can enjoy the benefits of renewal. Within 30 days of card renewal, cardholders can also avail complimentary air ticket fare waived benefit. They just need to swipe their card to unlock 4000 JP miles. They can also grab INR 750 voucher on booking ticket through the official website.
- Apart from that, JPMiles accrual scheme or program helps cardholders to earn 6 and 18 points on spending INR 150 on usual retail purchases and on buying Jet airways tickets.
- Extra JPMiles Scheme or Program offers amazing benefits through its 557 extra jpmiles partners throughout India. Cardholders can grab benefits by swiping their card.
- You can get points credited to your account within 45 days. There is no hidden cost.
- If you spend INR 2 lakh on retail purchases, you can grab one tier point to your own JetPrivilege account.
- Cardholders can easily grab 5% huge discount on purchasing all domestic air tickets.
- Cardholders can also unveil the benefits of priority pass membership at top-notch airports throughout the world.
- Customers can also access to certain lounges at top airport throughout India.
- If a cardholder can spend INR 3 lakhs in a year, he or she can enjoy benefits of complete card renewal charge or fee.
- Cardholders can also grab waiver on fuel surcharge. For this, users need to make INR 500 purchase.
- In case of card theft or lost, cardholders needn’t take the responsibility. With the zero liability on card theft or lost, cardholders won’t be responsible for any sort of unauthorized transactions via card.
- Cardholders may also enjoy the benefits of revolving credit. This facility is available at only 1.99% of interest rate per month. Remember, revolving credit helps cardholders to renewal their card automatically.
- You can also grab the benefits of 50-days interest-free features access especially from the date of making a purchase through the card.
- Cardholders can also unlock the benefits of supplementary cards. Being a user of this card, you may also apply for three more add-on cards. These cards will come loaded with the same benefits as you will be enjoying with your JetPrivilege HDFC credit card.
What Is Eligibility Criteria for JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card?
- The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- In case of being salaried, you should not be below than 21 years and older than 60 years of age.
- In case of being self-employed or businessman, you should not be more than 65 years of age.
- You should complete a credit card application form.
- You need to submit certain documents such as your ID proof, address proof, income or salary proof, etc.
- Voter ID card, Ration card, Driving License, Aadhaar Card, etc.
What Are the Applicable Charges or Fees for JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card?
- Applicants need to pay INR 2500 as first year renewal fee.
- There is no fee or charge if you need supplementary cards.
- Free credit period is about 50 days.
- INR 200 or 5% is the minimum due amount per month.
- You need to pay 2.5% or minimum INR 500 in case of availing the benefits of over limit.
How to Apply for JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card
If you want to unlock the mesmerizing features of this outstanding credit card, you first need to learn how you can apply for the HDFC JetPrivilege Bank World credit card.
- First, you need to visit at the official website of the HDFC bank.
- Here, you need to click on card section.
- Click on Credit Cards option.
- Choose your credit card i.e. JetPrivilege Bank World credit card.
- Go through the terms and conditions.
- Download an application form online.
- Fill the form and attached required documents.
- Sent it back to the competent authority at HDFC Bank.
- Don’t forget providing your ID proof, address proof and income proof, etc.