There are various banks in India that offers incredible banking services and products, but the most important one is the Punjab & Sind Bank. This distinct bank offers plenty of financial services and products to its valuable customers like you. Apart from its amazing financial products and services, this bank also offers excellent customer support and services. If you are struggling with an issue whether credit card or bank account related, you can call at Punjab & Sind Bank customer care number, which is toll-free.
Punjab & Sind Bank Customer Care Number for Tele-Banking Services
This bank is devoted to offer outstanding customer support and facilities services. On 13th of April, 2012, PSB introduced its tele-banking service. The Tele-banking service of the bank is based on IVRS (Interactive Voice Response System). Customers can avail this service round the clock irrespective of time and location. You can call at Punjab & Sind Bank toll-free customer care number using three languages i.e. English, Punjabi and Hindi.
Facilities/Benefits of Punjab & Sind Bank Tele-Banking or Online Banking Service
With the help of tele-banking services, customers can be able to avail services or facilities of PSB tele-banking. If you have an account with any of CBS branch of Punjab and Sind Bank, you can avail following benefits or facilities.
- Customers can generate 4-digit Tele-banking personal identification number (TPIN) online.
- You can do Punjab & Sind Bank balance inquiry using tele-banking service.
- Customers can check their cheque status using this toll-free online banking helpline service.
- You can easily know about your last 5 transactions using PSB online tele-banking service.
How to Register Mobile Number for PSB Tele-Banking Service
If you have already registered your contact number with the PSB, you don’t need to visit at the bank branch. You can avail PSB tele-banking service by calling stated below toll-free Punjab & Sind Bank customer care numbers.
- You can register yourself through toll free PSB number 1800 221 908 and paid number 022-87811200.
- Customers like you can enter your 10-digit contact number, 14 digit bank account number and 9-digit customer ID to generate a 4-digit TPIN (Tele-banking Personal Identification Number) on the internet.
- For generation of your online TPIN number, you need to call from your registered contact number with the PSB for system to officially authenticate ID.
Punjab & Sind Bank Customer Care Number Toll-free and Paid
Whether you want to check your Punjab and Sind bank credit card status or check balance, you will always find Punjab and Sind bank toll free customer care number a right option to go with.
- Punjab & Sind Bank toll-free number is 1800 221 908.
- Paid Punjab and Sind Bank customer care number is 022-27811200.
How to Change TPIN
If you simply forget or want to change existing TPIN, you need to apply in writing to your PSB branch to reset a new one. For this, you need to download an online application form from the official site of the bank.
If you want to access toll free customer care numbers of all banks in India, you need to keep visiting at this site.