There is great buzz regarding different types of UPI apps. It is a fact that using UPI app can help people sending and receiving money with great convenience. Whether it is about buying products or services, you always find UPI payment app a right option to go with. Since there are different types of UPI applications available to go cashless, you may get confused on determining a right application. Are you also facing such a confusing situation? If so, then you should look nowhere else but BHIM app. It is a new entry into the world of cashless India challenges.
What Is BHIM App?
BHIM app simply stands for Bharat Interface for Money. Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi introduces this app to help people going cashless. The main motto behind introducing this app is to help people unveiling the advantages of cashless mobile payment methods.
BHIM is a kind of Unified Payment Interface application. It can be used to make payments, buying products online and sending/receiving funds without using currency. NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India) has developed this outstanding UPI app for people in India.
Where Is BHIM App Available?
The android BHIM app is available online. If you want to download application for cashless transaction in India, you need to visit at Google Play Store. This Aadhaar-enabled UPI app can help people enjoying cashless transaction throughout the country. You can easily find out BHIM android app online. Moreover, if you are using iOS version, you can be able to download Bhim UPI app for iOS online.
How Does BHIM Application Function?
There is no doubt that before downloading an application, you first want to confirm whether it can be of great use or not. The same situation can also be observed when it comes to downloading BHIM UPI app online. You must first want to confirm whether it can be a right choice for your cashless transaction requirements or not. Thus, knowing about how BHIM application works is essential. So, check out stated below process of how this new Modi UPI app works.
- First users need to download the app from the Google Play Store.
- Now, they need to go through a registration process with their bank account.
- When they register the app with their bank account, they need to generate a UPI PIN for their bank account.
- They need to confirm their mobile number as their payment address.
- Now, you are ready to unveil the advantages of BHIM UPI app.
Can I Send Money to a Non-UPI Supported Financial Institution/Bank?
It is certainly a great point to consider when it comes to using a cashless payment method. The simplest answer to this most asked and discussed question is a big yes. Yes, you can easily send and receive fund from family, friends, customers and other people. You can easily send money to a non-upi supported bank using IFSC and MMID codes.
What Are the Features of BHIM App?
As everyone knows that the key reason behind the growing demand and popularity of UPI app is their amazing usability. If you want to unveil the benefits of using a UPI application, you aren’t supposed to ignore its features. The same can also be observed when it comes to unlocking the features of BHIM application. So, let’s check out stated below key features or specs of BHIM payment app.
- With the help of this amazing app, you can easily check your existing balance irrespective of the time and location.
- Apart from your mobile number, you can also create a custom payment address.
- You will surely find scanning QR code faster than ever before. It is a great option for both i.e. merchants and customers.
What Is the Transaction Limit for BHIM?
- Users can easily enjoy maximum transaction limit of INR 10,000 in a day.
- The upper limit for transaction is INR 20,000 per day.
What Is the Language in BHIM?
- HINDI and English.
- NPCI may soon add a few more regional languages to this app.
List of Banks that Support BHIM UPI App
Let’s have a detailed look at the major banks in India that support this newly introduced cashless payment method called BHIM.
- Andhra bank
- Allahabad bank
- Axis bank
- Bank of India
- Bank of Baroda
- Canara bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Central Bank of India
- Catholic Syrian Bank
- DCB bank
- Federal bank
- Dena bank
- HDFC bank
- IDBI bank
- ICICI bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Indian Bank
- IndusInd bank
- Karnataka bank
- Kotak Mahindra bank
- Karur Vysya bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- RBL bank
- Punjab National bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- South Indian bank
- Union Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- United Bank of India
What Are the Charges for Using BHIM?
- The best part of using this newly app is that users don’t need to pay for the services.
- However, it is true that there is no charge for using BHIM but still banks may need certain amount of charges as IMPS or UPI transfer fee.
Complete Procedure on How to Download BHIM App
- First, you need to visit at Google Play Store.
- Here, you should search for Aadhaar Payment app.
- Click on the link.
- Select the option “Accept terms and conditions”.
- Click on “Download” option
- Once download is complete, you need to install the BHIM application just like all other UPI applications.
- This is a complete procedure of downloading UIDAI payment app on a phone.
How to Use BHIM App/Aadhaar App for Making Payment
- Kindly enter your existing UIDAI Aadhaar card number.
- Choose your bank such as SBI, Indian Bank, Axis Bank, Punjab National Bank, etc.
- Go through the biometric finger scan process. It works just like a password.
- Your amount will be deducted from the bank account that you have linked with BHIM UIDAI app.