Bank of India is considered among the top nationalized banks in India. This public sector bank is known for offering outstanding financial services and products. When it comes to unlocking the benefits of banking services, you will never like to cope with problems. However, despite of all your endeavors, you may still have to deal with issues. Are you facing problem related to Bank of India? Do you want to complain at Bank of India? Do you have queries regarding BOI? If your answer to above asked questions is a big yes, then you need to call at Bank of India Toll Free Customer Care & Complaint Number.
Yes, by calling at toll free customer care and complaint numbers of BANK OF INDIA, you can easily grab instant help from the competent authority. You can easily lodge complaint to Bank of India through a toll free complaint number of BOI. Here, you will grab information about Bank of India toll free customer care and complaint numbers. You can learn how to complaint Bank of India online. So, let’s keep reading it.
What Are the Bank of India Toll Free Customer Care & Complaint Number/Numbers?
Whether it is about checking balance enquiry or placing a request for PIN change, you always need a toll free customer care number of BOI. So, check out stated below toll free customer care numbers of Bank of India.
- 1800 103 1906
Bank of India Customer Care Number for Overseas People
- 022 40919191
Where Is the Head Office of Bank of India Situated?
Bank of India, Head Office, Star House, C-5, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra, Mumbai (East) – 400051
Bank of India – How to Complain Online
If you are facing any issue whether BOI credit card or online banking related, you can easily complain online about the same. So, let’s check out the stated below complete step-by-step process on how to complain online at Bank of India.
- First, you should visit at bankofindia.co.in
- On the Home Page, you need to look for customer support section.
- Click on Customer Support section.
- You will need to choose complaint option from the given drop down menu.
- Click on Complaint page.
- You will be taken to a new webpage.
- Here, you should provide complete details of you such as your BOI account number, you name, address, email address, mobile number, etc.
- Once done, you may also provide a detailed note about your complaint.
- Now, click on Submit or Send button.
Benefits of Bank of India Toll Free Customer Care Number
- You can use bank of India toll free number for balance inquiry.
- Customers can also check Bank of India ATM card status on phone.
- You won’t need to pay for using BOI balance check toll free number.
- In case of changing ATM/Debit card PIN number; you need to call at toll free Bank of India ATM card PIN number.
- Apart from that you can also do Bank of India balance inquiry online.
You can also read about Andhra Bank toll free customer care and complaint numbers.