Bank of Baroda has introduced several toll free numbers to grab quick assistance from customer services department. Whether you have queries or complaints, you can easily call to a toll free customer care & complaint numbers of Bank of Baroda. You can use bank of Baroda toll free number for balance enquiry. You may also unblock your bank of Baroda atm card using a toll free number. It is easy for you to use Bank of Baroda balance enquiry missed call number for free. Bank of Baroda Toll Free Customer Care & Complaint Number can be of great help.
So, if you want to know anything related to Bank of Baroda, you can easily use 24x7 Bank of Baroda customer care and complaint number. So, whether you want to check your balance or complain about any service, bank of Baroda toll free customer care numbers can be very helpful. Here, you will grab complete information on how to complain online regarding Bank of Baroda, check your balance through phone and complain using a toll free number of Bank of Baroda.
Bank of Baroda Toll Free Customer Care & Complaint Number
Bank of Baroda Head Office – Suraj Plaza – 1, Sayajiganj, Vadodara, Gujarat – 390020
What Are the Bank of Baroda Customer Care Numbers?
There are various numbers introduced by Bank of Baroda to help valuable customers. Here, one point should be noted that these numbers aren’t toll free. So, you may need to pay for the same.
- 91 22 40768300
- 91 22 26529981
- 022 26776702
- 022 26776701
- 91 22 42068502
What Are the Toll Free Customer Care & Complaint Numbers of Bank of Baroda?
Please go through stated below Bank of Baroda toll free customer care and complaints numbers.
- 1800 225 110
- 1800 225 100
- 1800 102 44 55
- 1800 22 33 44
- 1800 229 779
- 1800 22 04 00
- 1800 102 77 88
What Is Bank of Baroda Toll Free Debit Card Number?
- 1800 220 400
What Is Toll Free Number of Bank of Baroda for Net Banking?
- 1800 222 227
What Is Toll Free Number of Bank of Baroda for Credit Cards?
- 1800 225 110
Bank of Baroda Online Complaint Procedure
- Kindly visit at the official web portal of Bank of Baroda.
- Here, you need to search for “Customer Service” page.
- Find out complaint application page.
- Click on it.
- You will reach at a new webpage.
- Here, you should provide your information such as your full name, date of birth, bank account number, contact number, and yes email address.
- You need to provide details about your specific problem in a given box.
- Once done, click on submit or send option.
- Within a few working days, you will grab positive response from the Bank of Baroda authorities.
- If you need quick resolution, you should call at toll free Bank of Baroda complaint number.