If you are using the financial services and products of SBBJ or State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, you first need to know about how to use SBBJOnline net banking. With the help of SBBJ online banking, you can easily be able to check your existing account balance, make transactions and enjoy plenty of other SBI net banking services online.
[caption id="attachment_280" align="aligncenter" width="676"] SBBJOnline[/caption]
SBBJOnline Net Banking Services
The main motto behind choosing the SBI net banking is that you want to unlock the benefits of SBI SBBJ net banking services online. By visiting at the official website i.e. www.sbbjonline.in, you can perform various tasks online. There are various tabs available to use to access a certain service. Some of the important tabs as well as associated links are stated below.
- SBBJ online status enquiry
- Funds transfer
- Issuing a DD
- Finding transactions
- Registering a cheque book request for SBBJ online net banking
- Paying bills online using SBI SBBJ online banking facility
- If you don’t want to visit at nearest SBI Bikaner and Jaipur bank branch, you can do everything online using SBBJ SBI online net banking.
- Moreover, SBBJOnline also offers a new feature. You can use this feature to record your frequently done actions under the section of Favorites. So, by replaying favorite option, you can easily check out your performed actions on www.sbbjonline.in.
How to Register and Login SBBJOnline Net Banking
If you want to avail services of SBI online net banking of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, you first need to go through a registration procedure. So, let’s check out how you can register and login to SBBJ online net banking services.
- First, you need to visit at https://www.onlinesbi.com.
- Here, you need to look for SBI Bikaner and Jaipur option.
- Click on “NEW USER REGISTER” option.
- By clicking on this new user register option, you will find an online form to fill.
- Provide complete details of you such as your full name, residential address, email address, contact number, bank account details, and other information.
- Once done, you need to click on Submit option.
- You will receive a ONE TIME PASSWORD or OTP on your registered mobile number.
- You need to confirm your credentials through phone and email address.
- Now, you can login to your SBBJ online banking account using your user name and password.
- By logging into your SBBJ online net banking account, you can check your balance; make transactions, pay utility bills, and many more.
Advantages of Online SBBJ Net Banking Service
SBBJOnline or State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur are an alternative option for users and offer most of the financial services available at SBI bank branches. You can perform various task through SBBJ online net banking service such as fund transfers, bill payments, third party payments, opening bank accounts, loan part payments, closure of sbi loan account, issue of demand draft, and PPF transactions.
Apart from aforementioned financial services, customer can also enjoy non-financial services or solutions such as checking account information, issuing standing instructions, request for sbi cheque book and sbi passbook, and many more.
Control and Operational Measures for SBI SBBJOnline Users/Customers
SBBJ online offers operation and control measures to its valuable users or customers like you. So, let’s check out stated below control and operational measures that you can use.
- You can access to SBBJ internet banking only if you are a registered user.
- Customers need to use a username and password generated automatically.
- Username as well as password can be printed on a temper-proof stuff or stationery, and yes mailed separately to customers.
- Being a customer, you need to change your username and password when you log into your SBBJ online banking account.
- Time and date of your SBBJ login and other operations conducted by you are officially tracked and stored for future prospects.
It is the complete information on SBBJ online net banking registration and login process. By visiting at www.sbbjonline.in, you can easily grab more information about SBI net banking and SBBJ online banking.