LIC login online: The renowned Life Insurance Corporation of India came into existence in the year of 1956 especially when Indian parliament passed a life insurance of India Act. This act nationalized the all private insurance companies in India. Around 245 insurance organizations and provident societies were officially merged to establish a new state-owned nationalized Life Insurance Corporation. If you reside in India, you must be aware of the fact that LIC is the biggest company that offers life insurance services to a wide range of customers.
Hence, if you want to avail the LIC services, you first need to know about its various insurance policies, services and financial products. Since it has introduced online facility to its users or customers, It has become easy to get information about any sort of lic services online. For this, you first need to know about the LIC login process. So, let’s keep reading this post to learn step-by-step process on to login at licindia.com.
LIC Online Services and Its Benefits
Before you get involved in the actual process of learning how to log into LIC online system, you first need to know about online services and its benefits. One of the most effective services is LIC e-service. With the help of this facility, customers or users can easily unlock different types of benefits. Some of the services are given below.
- Online payment services or facilities
- Registration for Customers
- Policy schedule
- Bonus status
- Check policy status
- Claims status
- Loan status
- Check premium due calendar
- Revival quotation
- Check claim history online
- Unlock premium paid certificate
- Check locators
- Process of several services as well as facility of submitting online forms
- LIC grievance registration online
- Policy bond or proposal form
Benefits of LIC Online Services
- Once you registered yourself on the official portal, you don’t need to go through any other registration process.
- There is no certain time lag from exact date of payment to get receipts.
- It is certainly a secure facility as the policy data isn’t shared between banks and LIC over the internet as only the certain amount to be paid is officially encrypted as well as transported. Hence, the LIC login id at both sites i.e. bank and LIC is known only to a customer.
- The most important benefit of online services is that you don’t need to pay extra money for availing these benefits.
Complete Procedure to Login Online at licindia.com
Since LIC is considered among the top insurance companies in India, it has the biggest customer base. It is observed that most of the customers or policyholders still either visit nearest LIC office or call to customer care number to get their problem resolved. Whether it is about checking policy status or to make premium payments, most of the customers still go with traditional options. Having seen this difficulty of its customers or policyholders, It has introduced online facility. If you want to skip visiting at LIC offices or calling to LIC customer care number, you need to learn how to login at licindia.com. So, let’s check out stated below complete procedure on how to register and login to official website i.e. www.licindia.com.
Process of Login to licindia.com
- If you are a new user, you first need to go through the registration procedure.
- For this, you need to visit at www.licindia.com.
- On the Home page, you will find e-Services option.
- Click on it.
- You will find NEW USER option.
- Here, you need to provide certain information such as premium insurance amount, policy number, and date of birth, name, and other details.
- Once done, you need to click on submit option.
- Now, you will reach a new page.
- Here, you need to choose a username and password to accomplish online registration procedure.
- You may also need to verify your account, by submitting OTP to your account.
- Now, you have your LIC login username and password.
- Go to login page.
- Enter your username and password, and then hit the submit option.
- If you want to enroll your policy and retrieve its details, you need to click on Enroll Policies option.
- Now, you need to click on View Enrolled Policies option.
- You should also verify the given Captcha code to see the current status of your enrolled policies online.
LIC Premium Payment Online Using LIC Login Portal licindia.com
If you want to make your LIC premium payment online, you can easily do it by visiting the official website i.e. licindia.com. Let’s check out the complete procedure on how to make premium payment online using portal.
- You first need to log into account at licindia.com.
- Click on “Online Services” option.
- Now, click on “Pay Premium Online” option.
- You will reach at a new web page where you will find two options i.e. PAY DIRECT and PAY PREMIUM THROUGH E-SERVICES.
- You need to click on Pay Premium via e-Services option.
- Here, you will see a dropdown list. You need to choose a right policy for which you wish to make the online payment.
- Click on submit option.
- You need to verify the Captcha code.
- Choose the PAY PREMIUM option.
- Now, click on submit option.
- Here, you need to choose a right payment option. You may make premium payment online using a debit card, credit card and net banking.
In case of forgetting your LIC India website password, you can easily retrieve it. For this, you need to follow stated below complete procedure to retrieve forgotten password through the portal.
- First, you should visit the official website i.e. licindia.com.
- Go to the login page.
- Click on Forgot Password option.
- You need to provide your date of birth, premium amount, policy number, and user id.
- Verify Captcha code.
- Now, click on SUBMIT option.
- By clicking on SUBMIT option, you can be able to reset your login password.
It is the complete details about LIC login online. By following aforementioned step-by-step process to login licindia.com, you can easily unlock LIC e-Services. You can check status, pay the premium amount, and do various other things online on LIC India website.