There are various banks in India, but Syndicate bank is certainly a distinct one. This public sector bank offers amazing banking services and financial products to its users. However, the bank always tries to offer outstanding services to its users, but in case of any issue, customers can call at Syndicate Bank customer care number, which is toll-free.
[caption id="attachment_253" align="aligncenter" width="528"] Syndicate Bank customer care number[/caption]
History of Syndicate Bank
In the year of 1925, three individuals Vaman Kudva, U. Ananth Pai and TMA Pai established this bank. However, initially Syndicate Bank worked as a private sector bank, but in the year of 1969, it became a nationalized bank in India. Now, it comes among the top CBS banks in India.
Syndicate Bank Customer Care Number Toll Free
Whether you want to grab information or do complaint, you can easily use toll free customer care number of syndicate bank. Let’s check out various customer care numbers of Syndicate Banks for different purposes.
- Syndicate Bank internet banking query number is 080-2570 2784,
- In case of credit card lost or other credit card enquiry, you can call at 022 40426003.
- If you want to complaint or enquiry about your lost Syndicate bank debit card, you need to call at 09483522433.
Head Office Address of Syndicate Bank
Door Number – 16/355 and 16/365A, Manipal, Udupi, Karnataka, PIN code – 576104.
What Is the Official Site of Syndicate Bank?
Whether you want to complaint Syndicate bank online or do syndicate net banking, you first need to know about the official site of the bank. Official website of syndicate bank is http://www.syndicatebank.in.
Benefits/Advantages of Syndicate Bank Toll-free Customer Care Number
- In case of facing problem related to syndicate bank net banking, you can call at syndicate bank complaint helpline number.
- You can use syndicate bank toll free number for balance enquiry irrespective of time and location.
- If you are facing issues related to mobile banking, you can call at syndicate bank mobile banking customer care number.
- Do you want to complaint syndicate bank head office? If yes, then call at syndicate bank head office phone number.
- If you reside in Hyderabad, syndicate bank customer care number Hyderabad could be very useful.
- You can call at syndicate bank customer care number Chennai if you reside in the same city.
- Do you reside in Karnataka? If so, then calling syndicate bank customer care number Karnataka could be a right decision.
- If you are facing syndicate net banking or online banking issue, you can get in touch with syndicate bank complaint cell.
Are you looking for more information about different banks’ customer care number or helpline number? If yes, then keep visiting at Finance Threat.