EPF (Employee provident fund) is a significant system that helps employees grabbing the financial benefits especially designed for the retirement. The best thing about EPF balance is that it is tax-free. So, employees can hope to grab big growth on their saving amount as PF. There could be various situations when an employee wants to check his PF status, PF balance and other features. In this situation, employees need to unveil the benefits of EPFO login. For this, you first need to be a member of EPFO. Once you become the member of EPFO India, you can easily be able to check your PF balance or PF amount by following a simple process. This is the point where you need to look for EPFO login process.
So What Is PF Amount?
Actually, it is a kind of fund. When an employee and his or her employer contribute certain amount of money to a fund, it is called PF amount. The main motto behind contributing this amount is to create a fund that can be used when an employee get retirement from his or her job.
What Are the Features of EPFO Login Portal?
There are various features that can help you grabbing various features or services. Let’s check what you can do with your EPFO official login portal.
- Check PF balance
- Check provident fund claim status
- You can activate your UAN online
- Check UAN status
- You can do PF transfer from one bank account to another one.
What Is the Process of EPFO Registration/Login?
- First, you need to visit at epfoindia.com.
- Click on employee login option.
- Choose ID proof document.
- Now, provide your ID card number such as UID, PAN, etc.
- Now, you can be able to enjoy UAN member services.
What Are UAN Members Services?
Being a member on EPFO portal, you can be able to perform various tasks. Let’s check out them.
- EPFO login for members by visiting at members.epfoservices.in/
- EPFO portal login for employees for services such as online payment. Kindly visit at esewa.epfoservices.in/
- EPF employers and verifies login process for PF claim process, kindly visit at employerclaims.epfoservices.in/
- For more services or facilities, EPFO UAN login for registered UAN members, kindly visit at uanmembers.epfoservices.in/
How to Login to Check PF Balance
- You may login with your current PF number especially to check current PF balance.
- You may check PF claim status.
- For this, you need to login with your specific UAN number and existing password.
- EPFO India portal gives UAN number to every employee.
- You first need to activate your UAN number to unveil various features or services.
Why Should I Login to EPFO Portal?
- The official website of EPFO India is devoted to employees for internet payment via SBI EPF system online.
- But you may also pay your EPF payment for employees through HDFC, Axis, ICICI, and various other banks.
- So, login to EPFO India portal is needed if you want to avail various benefits.
How to Check EPF Balance through EPFO Login UAN
If you want to check epf balance through epfo official login uan, there are various methods available to go with. You may choose any of the methods keeping your specific needs in mind. Let’s check out stated below methods of checking epf balance.
- You can check epf balance online.
- Check epf balance through UAN member portal.
- Easily Check epf balance through epf app or mobile application.
- Send SMS to check epf balance on mobile phone.
- Give a missed call to check epf balance on mobile phone.
EPFO Sign In – How to Check EPF Balance
It is seen that most of the employees prefer using online method when it comes to checking EPFO balance. This is the main reason why EPFO official login balance is considered as the best option to go with. With the help of internet, you can easily track, analyze and check your epf balance. Moreover, employees can also use this exclusive method to check their pf balance frequently. With the help of online epfo balance check facility, employees can easily check their pf balance instantly.
Check EPF Balance through EPFO Members Website Login
Yes, you can easily check your epf balance through epfo login member portal. Let’s check out the complete procedure of checking epf balance via epfo sign in portal.
- Kindly visit at epfindia.com
- Here, you need to select the page KNOW YOUR EPF BALANCE, which is available at the bottom of main page.
- Choose your epf office in your state.
- Chose your city from the given list.
- By selecting state and city, you will reach to a new webpage.
- Enter your name, contact number and yes account number.
- Once done, you need to click on submit option.
- Within a few minutes, you will receive a confirmation message on your phone.
- You also receive an SMS containing details about your current epfo balance and how much pf amount in your account.
EPFO Login UAN – Why It Is Important
UAN (Universal Account Number) is a kind of number that officially allotted to every EPFO member or employee. It is a kind of identity for employees who are presently being a member of EPFO sign in portal or website. If you want to grab this number, you need to seek help from your employer. Remember, your employer needs to submit the essential documents to issue UAN number for employees. If you still don’t have UAN number, you must check out current status of UAN online. If you want to check current UAN status of EPF, you need to visit at the official EPFO India portal. Online method is a legitimate way to check the status on your UAN number.
UAN Status of EPFO Portal Login – Complete Procedure
Internet is the best option to go with if you want to check the status of UAN. You can check your UAN number status through official website. Before getting involved into the process, you first need to have a 22-digit EPF ID in hand. Let’s check out the step-by-step guidelines on how to check UAN status online.
- First, you need to visit at official EPFO web portal i.e. at uanmembers.epfoservices.in/check_uan_status.php
- Kindly choose your state, city, epfo region from the given drop down menu.
- Once you select your EPFO portal login office, you need to look at further process.
- Here, one point should be noted that the first two boxes of current pf account will proceed automatically.
- You need to enter your extension code, establishment code, and pf account number.
- If you don’t have extension code, you may skip this process.
- Once done, you need to click on the option Check Status.
- After a few seconds, you will receive a message containing information whether a UAN number is allotted you or not.
What Is the EPF UAN Login Activation Procedure?
Once you receive an SMS regarding whether a UAN number is allotted to you or not, you need to follow stated below process to activate your uan number. Let’s check out how you can activate your epf uan login.
- Once you receive message regarding the allotment of UAN number, you need to go through a verification process.
- You need to provide certain details of you to verify your account such as your full name, password, contact number, date of birth, and confirm the password as well.
- You may also need to enter a certain captcha code.
- Once you enter all the details, you need to choose “Get PIN” option.
- By choosing this option, you will receive PIN number on your contact number.
- Now, you need to enter the grabbed PIN number on given space.
- Once done, you need to wait for next 7 working days to generate your UAN number.
- With the help of this system, you may also check UAN status online.
What Are the Benefits of Being a UAN Member?
Being a UAN member, you can be able to enjoy different types of services and benefits.
- You can download UAN card.
- You may download UAN passbook online.
- Employees can update Aadhaar card details.
- You may also change address or update KYC documents.
- Employee can claim transfer.
- You can update PAN card, etc.