Checking EPF balance is considered as the most important task to accomplish. Since you can use your PF amount when you take retirement from your job, you need to track the status of PF balance. There could be various ways to check EPF balance. You can check your epf amount balance online, on phone and through SMS. If you want to do pf balance enquiry, you may visit at the official website of EPFO. If you want to keep an eye on your EPF balance, you need to keep checking it time to time. Checking pf balance regularly can help you knowing about the positive side of your pf balance.
How to Check EPF Balance Online
When you decide to check your EPF balance, you find various options to go with. One of the easiest and swiftest methods is the internet. Yes, you can easily check your epf balance online. Most of the employees prefer using online method to check their pf balance. You can check pf balance online to know the current status of your epf amount per month. For this, you just need to visit at the official website, and then follow the given instructions.
How to Check PF Balance with PF Number at EPFO Portal
- First, you need to visit at the official website of the EPFO.
- Now, click on EPF balance page.
- Click on PF balance option.
- Here, you need to choose your state from the drop down menu.
- Choose your regional PF office from the drop down menu.
- Here, you need to enter your PF number on an empty box.
- Now, you need to provide your EPF number as well as mobile number.
- Click on submit option.
- Within a few moments, you will receive an SMS containing details of your PF balance.
How to Check EPF Balance on Your Phone by SMS/Call
If you want to check your EPF balance on your phone through SMS or call, you can easily do the same. But for this, you must be a UAN activated member. So, if you aren’t still a member of UAN, you should first learn how to register on UAN member portal.
Check EPFO Balance through SMS
EPFOHO UAN <ENG> to 773 8299899
It is the format to check your epf balance through SMS.
Give a Missed Call to Check existing EPF Balance on Mobile
If you want to check your epf balance through missed call service, you first need to register your mobile number on UAN member portal.
Missed Call number to check available EPF BALANCE is 01122901406.
How to Check PF Balance through App and Browser
You can easily check your epf balance either using app or browser. For this, you need to have internet connection and an application. Let’s check out both methods of checking epf balance.
- For checking epf balance through browser, you need to open your browser such as chrome and then visit to epfo member portal. Here, you need to provide details. For this, you need to have a device with internet connection.
- If you want to check epfo balance through android app, you first need to download epfo app online. By clicking on app, you just need to provide certain details of you, and then you can easily check your current status of your epf amount.
How to Check EPF Balance through UAN Number at UAN Member Portal
Yes, you can easily check your EPF balance through UAN number and password at UAN member portal. For this, you just need to download the UAN member passbook from the official UAN member portal. If you are already registered on the UAN portal, you just need to log into your UAN member portal account. By opening your account on UAN member portal, you can easily check current status of your EPF balance. Here, one point should be noted that UAN passbook can be downloaded in PDF file. So, you can easily be able to check your pf balance using laptop, computer and even smartphone. However, if you want to check your pf balance on mobile phone, you need to download an app.