Standard Chartered Bank Credit Cards---5
Apply for Standard Chartered Bank Credit Cards---4
Description: Standard Chartered Bank is taking care of needs of its customers and they are providing them latest facilities. Now, a person may apply for Standard Chartered Bank Credit Cards which are an option against payment through cash.
Private Banks are having large number of latest facilities which are possibly providing services to their customers. Through this way, now a person may check his account details online or on his mobile phone, he can transfer his fund to any other account through the same source. It is also possible for him to pay cash with the use of credit cards even if he is not having sufficient balance in his hands. Thus, these services are facilitating to large number of customers and in this sense, a person may open his account and may apply for credit cards in standard Chartered Bank. With this way, Standard Chartered Credit Cards are able to serve the customers in a right manner and those customers, who are using them, are providing satisfactory comments on Best Credit cards in India .
How to apply for Standard Chartered Bank Credit Cards:
There are various cards for various kinds of people and their uses are also distinctive from each other. A person may select his Standard Chartered Bank Credit Cards and may apply for it online and offline in any manner. For selection purpose or to look all the cards at a glance, one may follow the link:
Advantages of Carrying Credit Cards:
There are numerous advantages through which a person may use his Standard Chartered Bank Credit Cards. Even, he may earn various reward points that he can redeem in his next purchasing:
· Booking any ticket online or shopping through online mode go easier for a person who are using this card. They can avail various discounts and necessary points that can be redeemed fro next shopping. There are various online shopping partners that make shopping easy.
· One may also earn some bonus points on his shopping.
· There are various other offers associated with different Standard Chartered Bank Credit Cards and a person may get their facility if he applies for them.
· Most of the cards are allowing reward points of 5 points on every spending of Rs.100 and some are also offering various discounts while shopping from departmental stores or supermarkets.
· Fuel surcharges are also waived while filling petrol from any of the petrol pumps located in the country from a certain price limit up to some extent.
· Reissue of duplicate card is also possible for a person if his card is stolen or lost.
· There is one more good thing that is associated with Standard Chartered bank Credit Cards that if he applies for them, he can get relief from depositing any kind of joining fees. However, too few cards which are of luxurious manner are having these fees applicable.
The Standard Chartered Bank is the private multinational bank and this is the reason that it is not having large number of branches in the Indian states. Hence, those which are working are having this facility that a person may apply for Standard Chartered bank Credit Cards there. The contact numbers of these branches re listed below:
Ahmedabad, Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Pune, Hyderabad
Allahabad, Amritsar, Bhubneshwar, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Cochin, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Nagpur, Ernakulam, Coimbatore, Jaipur, Jalandhar
18003455000 (For Indian dialing operators only)
A person may contact on these numbers and may ask to open an account, to get any kind of services, to apply for Standard Chartered Bank Credit Cards or for complaints as well.