Description: Various credit cards are ready to offer various services like Standard chartered Bank Preferred World MasterCard Credit Card which is so popular that people are providing positive feedback on Best Credit Cards in India .
Those people who are getting facilities through credit cards can now use the credit cards for different purposes like shopping, purchasing services, booking tickets of different kinds and for other purposes too. In this way, the Standard Chartered Bank had provided the Standard chartered Bank Preferred World MasterCard Credit Card to the people so that they may earn reward points of their shopping and may also get waiver against various services. Those people who are using the services through this credit card are having satisfaction and they also posted positive comments on the website Best Credit Cards in India .
How to apply for the Standard chartered Bank Preferred World MasterCard Credit Card:
- A person may visit the bank which is located near to him and may apply for the credit card facility after filling up the application form for the purpose.
He must carry his valid documents that are demanded from him like his voter id/Pan Card, residential proof, and working proof and other things. He must go to the nearest branch and ask for the application form for the particular credit card for which he is applying.
There are various steps after which a person may consider as an eligible candidate for getting Standard chartered Bank Preferred World MasterCard Credit Card:
- A person must not below the age of 21 years and must not more than 65 years for getting this credit card.
- He must have his all the documents like his salary slips, his working identity and those which are demanded by the branch of that bank.
If a person is having all the things that are mentioned above, he is eligible for getting the Standard chartered Bank Preferred World MasterCard Credit Card.
Advantages/Benefits that a cardholder may get:
There are various facilities which a person may get through the use of Standard chartered Bank Preferred World MasterCard Credit Card. These services are listed below:
· The cardholder may get reward points on all of his spending at hotels, restaurants and at other outlets. They may be located in the country or in other countries.
· The cardholder may also get 2.5 percent waive on fuel surcharges on petrol pumps located in any part of the country.
· Insurance cover is also available for the cardholder worth of Rs.1 crore.
· One may also get access to lounges that are available on airport. This facility is available for both domestic and international airports.
· A person may also get 2 points as rewards if he spends every Rs.100 on those other categories that are not mentioned above through his Standard chartered Bank Preferred World MasterCard Credit Card.
· For overseas spending, a person may also earn 3 points on every Rs.100 spending.
Various interest rates are applicable for the cardholder using the Standard chartered Bank Preferred World MasterCard Credit Card. These interest charges are listed below:
- Joining fees for a person is Rs.2999.
- There are no other surcharges like annual fees and other are applicable.
- Over limit fees is Rs.500.
- Cash withdrawal from ATMs will cost to 3 percent interest or Rs.300 whichever is lower.
- Rewards Handling Charges will cost to Rs.50.
- Duplicate Statement Fee is applicable as Rs125 if the statement is 3 months old.
It is also applicable to the card holder who are having the Standard chartered Bank Preferred World MasterCard Credit Card. A person has to pay Rs.100 as late fee if the amount is outstanding till Rs.500. if the amount exceeds to Rs.5000, then late fee will be Rs.350. the late fee will again increase to Rs.500 if the amount is increased to Rs.10000. after this, if the amount goes beyond Rs.10000, then fine will secede to Rs.700.
A person may easily apply online to get the Standard chartered Bank Preferred World MasterCard Credit Card. Here is the link available for the purpose: