Kotak Mahindra Aqua Gold Card
Description- Today, in the modern way of banking Kotak Mahindra launches its new Kotak Mahindra Aqua Gold Card. It is sufficient enough to fulfil all your useful needs. This is a big reason why everybody talking about Kotak Mahindra Aqua Gold Card at Best Credit Cards in India.
Credit card is a provision through which one can make purchase on credit. It is the best example of this modern industrialised world. To carry this chain, Kotak Mahindra launches its new Kotak Mahindra Aqua Gold Card which provides many benefits to the cardholder. Its popularity can be verified by seeing everybody talking about Kotak Mahindra Aqua Gold Card at Best Credit Cards in India.
How To Apply:-
In order to apply for Kotak Mahindra Aqua Gold Card one has to follow the certain steps which are given below:
· A person has to visit nearest Kotak Mahindra branch and he can apply for credit card by filling application form available there.
· He has to provide the documents like Pan Card, Driving License etc. As residential proof and all other documents asked by Kotak Mahindra.
A person has to follow given eligibility criteria in order to get Kotak Mahindra Aqua Gold Card:
- He must have the age of 18 years as minimum and 75 years as maximum to purchase this card.
· Additional card will be given to those people who exceed the age of 18 years.
· He may have minimum TD Amount of Rs. 25,000.
· He must be residing in India and are having valid documents as well.
Advantages of Kotak Mahindra Aqua Gold Card:-
A person may avail given advantages by having Kotak Mahindra Aqua Gold Card:
· A person may avail interest free cash withdrawal up to 48 days.
· A person needs not to give any renewal fees as it free for life.
· A person may avail cash limit up to 80% of term deposit amount.
· A person may avail 2.5% Fuel surcharge waiver applicable on all transactions between Rs.400 and Rs.4000 across all petrol pumps in INDIA.
· A person may save 1.8% railway surcharge waiver for transactions on www.irctc.co.in and 2.5% for transactions on Indian Railways Booking Counters.
· In case, a person’s Credit Card is stolen, he gets a cover of Rs. 75,000 against fraudulent usage up to 7 days pre-reporting.
· A person may have 4 PVR tickets by spending Rs.1,50,000
· A person can experience many exciting offers that keep on coming with Kotak Mahindra Aqua Gold Card.
· It allows safe and easy transactions.
· A person can solve all its queries through Kotak Customer Care Number which is
1800 102 6022
· Over limit charges are 2.5 percent of over limit amount.
· In case of cheque bounce, charges range from Rs.250/- to RS.300/-
· Cash payment at other branches of Kotak Mahindra will charge to Rs.75
· Interest charges are 3.3 percent.
· During balance transfer, processing fee of Rs.349 per Rs.10000 is applicable.
Kotak Mahindra bank also charges late fees on Kotak Mahindra Aqua Gold Card which is Rs.400 to Rs.700. The flat fees that the bank charges is Rs.550.
In order to apply online for Kotak Mahindra Aqua Gold Card, one has to follow the given link: