IndianOil CitiBusiness Gold Credit Card---8
Description: Citi Bank is offering a wide range of credit cards and among those credit cards; one credit card is IndianOil CitiBusiness Gold Credit Card which is getting good reviews on Best Credit Cards in India.
Credit cards are very important for the people of the country now days. It is known as the non cash instrument that may be converted into cash easily or cash transactions are also possible for a person thorugh this way. Hence, these credit cards are issued by banks of all the kinds and in this way, Citi Bank is also issuing the credit cards and in this context, one credit card is IndianOil CitiBusiness Gold Credit Card. This is coming with large number of features and people are also providing positive reviews on it on Best Credit Cards in India.
How to apply for the IndianOil CitiBusiness Gold Credit Card:
The process for applying to get this credit card is simple as a person must have to follow some desired steps:
- A person must visit the nearest branch of the Citi Bank and may apply for the credit card after filling the application form.
He must carry all the relevant documents like PAN Card/Driving License/identity proof, address proof and other important documents.
There are only those person are considered eligible to get the IndianOil CitiBusiness Gold Credit Card who are having:
- He must have the age of 21 years to 65 years in case of self employed person and 21 years to 60 years in case of salaried person.
- His total income must have a proof like of salary slip, Form 16 and Income Tax Returns.
- He must be the normal resident of the country.
If a person is having all these things with him, he may apply for the IndianOil CitiBusiness Gold Credit Card.
Advantages/Benefits associated to the credit card:
There are enormous benefits and facilities which are attached to the IndianOil CitiBusiness Gold Credit Card. These are:
- A person may earn 4 points on purchase of every Rs.150 at any of the Indian Oil Petrol Pump across the country.
- On any other petrol pump, a person may earn 1 point in purchase of every Rs.150.
- Each Turbo Pints will provide a free fuel of Rs.1.
- Fuel surcharges are also waved off at every Indian Oil petrol pump across the country.
Easy bill payment is also possible for a person through IndianOil CitiBusiness Gold Credit Card.
- A customer may also get the facility of loan through his credit card as well.
- A person may also use internet banking to know the balance details and for other things that are important for a person for hassle free banking.
There are various kinds of interest charges are also associated with a person with IndianOil CitiBusiness Gold Credit Card. these interest rates are discussed below:
- Joining fee and annual fees are discussed to the person to whom the card is delivered at the time of sourcing the information.
- The interest charges are 3.25 percent on monthly basis or 39 percent on annual basis and it may base on the expenses that happen periodically.
- Cash advance fees is rs.300 or 2 percent of the advanced amount at all the ATMs.
- Railway ticket booking may be charged as 2.5 percent or Rs.25 which is minimum.
- Over credit limit charges is 2.5 percent and Rs500 whichever is maximum.
- Card replacement charges are Rs.100.
There is late fees which is chargeable on the IndianOil CitiBusiness Gold Credit Card from the card holder so that they may use the card under the prescribed limit of the bank. If the bills are up to Rs.10000, then the late fees of Rs.300 are charged as late fees. If the limit exceeds to Rs.25000 from 1 Rs.10000, then Rs.600 will be late fees. If it also exceeds from there to maximum amount then Rs.700 will be the late fees.