Standard chartered Bank Platinum Elite credit card---8
Description: There are various kinds of Credit Cards which are provided by Standard Chartered Bank as Standard chartered Bank Platinum Elite credit card and positive feedback is available about it on Best Credit Cards in India.
Those people who love to do their shopping and purchasing other things through credit cards, Standard Chartered bank launched Standard chartered Bank Platinum Elite credit card. This card enables them to save large amount of money through the reward points which the bank is offering. There are various other advantages associated with the credit cards that are providing satisfaction to the people who are purchasing various things. Most of the people are also commented in the positive manner about this credit card on Best Credit Cards in India.
How to apply for getting this credit card:
There are various processes through which a person may get this Standard chartered Bank Platinum Elite credit card:
· He may go to the nearest branch of Standard Chartered Bank and can fill up the application form through which he may apply for the credit cards.
He must also provide all kinds of documents which are necessary for getting the credit card such as address proof, Voter Id Card and certain other things too.
Only those people are eligible to get the Standard chartered Bank Platinum Elite credit card that are having:
- An age of not less than 21 years and not more than 65 years.
- Must have all the valid and essential documents which are required for the purpose like salary slips, registration papers, if running the sole business and other necessary docs.
If a person is having all the above things with him, he may apply for the Standard chartered Bank Platinum Elite credit card.
Advantages/Benefits of the Standard chartered Bank Platinum Elite credit card:
There are various facilities which a person may enjoy if he is using thus credit card and he may also earn reward points too on his shopping. The facilities which are available are given below:
· There are 600 airport lounges available where a person may enjoy free access if he is having this credit card.
· A person may also enjoy in 2000 golf courses which are available in the world.
· There are over 400 outlets where a person may enjoy dining facility if he is using the Standard chartered Bank Platinum Elite credit card. It also includes outlets that are located in other parts of the world.
· There are 30 percent discount is also available on shopping and dining in restaurant partners in the world.
A person has to pay the interest charges that are applicable with the Standard chartered Bank Platinum Elite credit card. These interest rates are listed below:
- The joining fees that are applicable for getting this credit card is Rs.4995. there is an additional fee of Rs.6000 is also applicable for the first year.
- Renewal fees are also applicable as Rs.6000 and supplementary card charges are nil.
- Processing fees of Rs.250 will be charged from the cardholders on their card if it is not used for retail shopping or for cash transactions for the first 3 months after it issued.
- Service tax is applicable for 10.3 percent on all the services.
- There will be surcharges on railway transactions for Rs.25 or 2.5 percent whichever is higher and for petrol transactions, it will be Rs.10 or 2.5 percent whichever is higher.
A person also has to pay the late fees if his bills are outstanding for a long time. He has to pay Rs.100 till, Rs.500 outstanding balance. Later on, it may increase to Rs.350 if the balance exceeds this to Rs.5000. after this, the fee may also increase to Rs.500, if outstanding balance go to Rs.10000. after Rs.10000, Rs.700 will be charged as the late fees if a person is holding Standard chartered Bank Platinum Elite credit card.