HDFC Super Premium Regalia Credit Card—
Description: As most of the international financial institutions, HDFC is also improving its services and introduced HDFC Super Premium Regalia Credit Card and the customers are commenting well on Best Credit Cards in India.
As the technology is gearing it up, the banks are also trying their best to level them up with the technology so that they can provide the better services to their customers. In this context, HDFC bank is also providing certain kinds credit cards including HDFC Super Premium Regalia Credit Card and others to its customers so that people may get satisfaction through the services of this bank. They are rated the services in good ranking on Best Credit Cards in India.
How to apply for the HDFC Super Premium Regalia Credit Card:
There are ample numbers of points through which a person may apply for this credit card:
- A person must visit the nearest HDFC branch located to him and fill up the application from required.
He has to submit all the documents that are required through the bank like Pan Card/Voter ID Card/Salary Slip etc. People may apply for the credit card after visiting the branch of this bank and may apply by getting the procedures and other benefits about this credit card through the officials.
Only those persons are eligible to get the HDFC Super Premium Regalia Credit Card who is:
- Having the age of minimum 21 years.
- Must be employed in an organization or owing his enterprise and getting regular salary on time.
Those people who think that these things match to them can apply for the HDFC Super Premium Regalia Credit Card.
Benefits/Advantages with this card:
There are various benefits that are associated with HDFC Super Premium Regalia Credit Card:
· A person may earn 10000 reward points after getting this card.
· One can book his tickets of airplanes, railways and movies and can enjoy his booking in a happier manner as he can earn many reward points by booking his tickets through this way.
· A person through the use of HDFC Super Premium Regalia Credit Card can get complimentary priority pass at the airports of the world.
· This card will also helpful in providing death cover to a person up to 10 crore and a medical claim of Rs.12 laks to the card holder.
· The free interest period of HDFC Super Premium Regalia Credit Card lasts for first 50 days after purchasing the card.
· One may also get some other exciting offers from the side of bank through which a person may have better shopping.
There are certain amounts of interest rates that are chargeable on HDFC Super Premium Regalia Credit Card.:
- A person has to pay the joining fees as to get the card Rs.9999 and the renewal fee that is payable per year is Rs.5000. there is no additional fees is chargeable.
- Reissue or stolen of card may get the penalty of Rs.100.
- Petrol surcharges may be waived from Rs.4000 to Rs.50000.
- Service tax is available on the HDFC Super Premium Regalia Credit Card as on interest, fees and other charges.
There are various sequences of late fees chargeable on HDFC Super Premium Regalia Credit Card. A person need not to pay any late fees if the balance is Rs.100. if it exceeds from this mark to Rs.500, Rs.100 is chargeable. Further, if it exceeds from that level to Rs.5000 the late fees will be Rs.400. if it exceeds this limit to Rs.20000, the late fees must be Rs.500 and if it exceeds the mark of Rs.20000, a person has to pay rs.700 as late fees.
Apply online for this credit card:
A person may apply online through the given link as: