HDFC Premium Travel Titanium Edge Credit Card---9
Description: The HDFC Bank’s HDFC Premium Travel Titanium Edge Credit Card is the card which is providing luxurious services to the customers and about them people are submitting good comments on Best Credit Cards in India.
Most of the customers who are getting good services through HDFC Bank can now get the latest services that are available for them exclusively. These includes, internet banking, debit cards, credit cards and other various facilities through which they can feel obliged while banking. It is also possible for them to perform bank activities from anywhere in an easier manner. Among those latest features and services, there is one as HDFC Premium Travel Titanium Edge Credit Card that makes the life of the people easy and this is the reason because of which it is getting nice critics from its users on Best Credit Cards in India.
How to apply for the HDFC Premium Travel Titanium Edge Credit Card
There are certain simple processes through which a person may get the credit cards easily:
- A person has to fill the application form that is required to get the credit card by visiting the branch of the bank.
He also has to deposit the documents like residential proof, voter ID card and other details as asked by the bank. Those documents may be submitted after knowing the procedure for applying for this credit card and after getting its facilities also.
One may apply for the HDFC Premium Travel Titanium Edge Credit Card if he is having:
- A person must have attained the age of 21 years but nit attained the age of 60 years in case of self employed person.
- A person must have attained the age of 21 and not attained the age of 65 years in case of self employed person.
- He must deposit his salary slips, latest IT return and other documents that are necessary during the application.
If he is having all these certain documents and eligibility, he can easily visit the nearest HDFC Bank and can apply for the HDFC Premium Travel Titanium Edge Credit Card
Advantages or facilities those are associated with the credit card:
A person may get various facilities that can provide boon to his lifestyle through HDFC Premium Travel Titanium Edge Credit Card. These facilities are:
- A person may get Titanium rewards as 2 reward points on spend of Rs.150 as a person spends.
- One can also enjoy 50 percent reward on dining in certain partner outlets that are providing these facilities to the people.
- Fuel surcharges are also waived while a person is using the HDFC Premium Travel Titanium Edge Credit Card.
- There will be zero liability on the loss of card.
Interest rates chargeable:
- A person has to pay the joining fees as to get the card Rs.599 and there are no additional or annual charges applicable for a person.
- Reissue or stolen of card may get the penalty of Rs.100.
- Petrol surcharges may be waived from Rs.4000 to Rs.50000.
- Service tax is available on the HDFC Premium Travel Titanium Edge Credit Card as on interest, fees and other charges.
A person must have to pay late fees on HDFC Premium Travel Titanium Edge Credit Card Credit Cards. He has to pay no amount if the total amount is up to Rs.100. if it exceeds from this level to Rs.500, Rs.100 is the late fees that is chargeable. If the amount exceeds to Rs.5000, then Rs.400 is chargeable as late fees. If the amount goes to Rs.20000, then late fees must be Rs.500. if it crosses the mark of Rs.20000, then late fees will be Rs.700.
A person may also apply online so that he can get convenience in applying to the HDFC Premium Travel Titanium Edge Credit Card. One can apply through the link: