HDFC DOCTORS SUPERIA Credit Card-8
Description- HDFC, the no. 1 private Indian bank launches it’s new HDFC DOCTORS SUPERIA Credit Card and everybody is chattering about this in Best Credit Cards in India.
Credit card is a provision through which one can make purchase on credit and have to pay back to related bank. Every bank provides many types of credit cards but HDFC DOCTORS SUPERIA Credit Card is a new idea in favor of doctors, the savior of lives. This will bring a lot of happiness, joy and strength to the card holder. This is a major reason why people talking about HDFC DOCTORS SUPERIA Credit Card in Best Credit Cards in India. This will prove as a tremendous work in Credit Card revolution.
How To Apply for HDFC DOCTORS SUPERIA Credit Card: -
Anyone can get HDFC DOCTORS SUPERIA Credit Card by following given steps:
· He must have to fill application form which is available in every branch of HDFC bank.
He must have to avail documents required by bank and have to do certain formalities.
In order to get HDFC DOCTORS SUPERIA Credit Card, he must be a doctor and comes under following criteria:–
For Salaried Doctor, eligibility is as:
Minimum age 21 years
Maximum age 60 years
For Self-Practicing doctor, eligibility is as:
Minimum Age 21 years
Maximum Age 65 years
Advantage with HDFC DOCTORS SUPERIA Credit Card:-
You will get some exclusive features and benefits with your HDFC DOCTORS SUPERIA Credit Card:
· On every transaction you will get some rewards point which can be redeemed for different purposes.
· It also allows you many dining facilities on which you can get more than 50% reward points.
· Its customer care helpline is opened 24 hours so anyone can solve his query anytime.
· It allows zero liability on any transaction made by your lost card after reporting it to 24-hour call center.
· It allows you complete freedom from fuel surcharge when you purchase fuel between Rs.400 and Rs.5000 across all fuel stations.
· It allows safe and secure transactions.
Additional Benefits that a person may get:
· It allows you to avail up to 50 interest free days from the date of purchase.
· On every 100 reward point you will get Rs70 Air Voucher.
In order to renew HDFC DOCTORS SUPERIA Credit Card you have to pay Rs2999.
Charges on Over Limit:-
On over limit of credit card, Bank will charge 2.5% of over limit amount.
In case of late payment on this credit card, a person may not have to pay any fee if his due amount is less than Rs100. From Rs100 till Rs.500, he has to pay Rs.100 as late fees. From Rs.501 to Rs.5000, he has to pay Rs.400 as late fees, and from Rs.5001 to Rs.20000, Rs.500 will be the late fees. Above Rs.20000, Rs.700 will be the late fees.
You have to submit your pan card/driving license for address proof and identity proof.