Standard chartered Bank Emirates Platinum Card---9
Description: The credit card from Standard Chartered Bank, Standard chartered Bank Emirates Platinum Card is very popular fro traveling through Emirates and people are posting good feedback on it on Best Credit Cards in India .
Flying to international places may go expensive for some of the people. In this case, they search for multiple of options through which they may cut down their flight expenses to some extent so that they can have a better trip to abroad. In this sense, a person may use the credit card facility provided by Standard Chartered Bank through which he may travel through Emirates by using this credit card. The name of this credit card is Standard chartered Bank Emirates Platinum Card. As the name suggests, the card is especially for traveling through flights of the same name. Those people who used this card are having positive feedback regarding it and they posted it on Best Credit Cards in India .
How to apply for the Standard chartered Bank Emirates Platinum Card:
There are certain easy steps through which a person may apply for this credit card:
- He must have to visit the nearest branch which is located to you and can ask for the application form through which he may apply for the Standard chartered Bank Emirates Platinum Card.
He must also present those relevant documents that are necessary for the person to provide. It may include his identity proof, residential proof, employment proof and others.
There are certain things after following which a person may get eligible for getting the Standard chartered Bank Emirates Platinum Card:
- He must be more than the age limit of 21 years and less than 65 years.
- He must be the normal and permanent resident of Indian state.
- He also has his salary slips and registration papers of his business which he is running (if) and other related documents.
If a person is having all the things with him, he may go to the nearest branch of the bank and can apply for the Standard chartered Bank Emirates Platinum Card.
Advantages/Benefits that a person may receive:
There are various facilities which a person may get through Standard chartered Bank Emirates Platinum Card. Some of them are listed below:
- With your platinum card, you may enjoy in 500 lounges round the globe through the membership.
- Spend every rs.150 and a person may receive 4 Skywards miles.
- Supplementary Cards are also available that a person may gift to his family members.
- One may also get facility to get access to over millions of ATMs that are available in the world and can also get this facility in Standard Chartered bank ATM.
- Cheque collection boxes are placed everywhere so that a person may pay his payments through Standard chartered Bank Emirates Platinum Card.
- Balance transfer option is also available with a person if he is using this card.
- The very important thing about the card is that it is accepted in all kinds of retail outlets available in the world.
There are numerous interests that are charged while a person is performing various activities through Standard chartered Bank Emirates Platinum Card. Some of them are given below:
- There are no joining fees for those who are having this credit card with them. However, additional fees of Rs.13999 or 3000 are chargeable from the customers.
- Renewal fees are also chargeable with the same rate as the annual fees are charged.
- Card replacement fee is Rs.100.
- Duplicate Statement Fee is charged as Rs.125 if the statement is more than 3 months old.
- If the cash is collected by the representatives of bank, a charge of Rs.100 will be charged from the people.
There are various terms of late fees as outstanding balance increases. If the balance is outstanding up to Rs.500, Rs.100 will be charged as the late fees. Is it increasing from this limit to Rs.5000, and then late fees will be rs.350. If the outstanding amount once again increases to Rs.10000, then the late fees will be Rs.500. again, if the outstanding balance goes more than Rs.10000, then the late fees of Rs.700 will be charged for the cardholder having Standard chartered Bank Emirates Platinum Card.