Jet Privilege HDFC Bank Platinum-- 8
Description: There is one more card from the HDFC, Jet Privilege HDFC Bank Platinum credit card which is having some more good features that are providing satisfaction to the customers so that they can have good comments on Best Credit Cards in India .
There are various kinds of credit cards that HDFC Bank provides it to its customers. These credit cards are having of different nature and they are designed for some distinct nature of customer. In the same way, they provided the credit card of Jet Privilege HDFC Bank Platinum credit card. This card is available to most of the parts and it is also accepted in the global markets including the airplanes of Jet Airways. People are commenting about the credit card in a very good manner on the Best Credit Cards in India.
How to apply for this credit card:
A person may apply through following certain steps to get the Jet Privilege HDFC Bank Platinum Credit Card:
- He has to apply through the application from that is available at the nearest branch of HDFC Bank.
He must also provide the other documents like pan card, driving license and residential proof as well. He may go to the branch with all these documents and may apply for the credit cards after filling the application form. He must select the application form for that credit card which he is planning to have with him.
Those who want to get the Jet Privilege HDFC Bank Platinum credit card mat apply if they are:
- Having the age of minimum 21 years and maximum 65 years for a self employed person or if he is a salaried person, then he must have his age between 21 years and 60 years.
- Documents relating to salary slip, IT returns and other are to be submitted to the bank.
If a person thinks that he is eligible for getting Jet Privilege HDFC Bank Platinum credit Card, then he may visit nearest branch of HDFC soon.
Benefits/Advantages associated to the credit card:
A person may have various kinds of benefits if he is using Jet Privilege HDFC Bank Platinum credit card:
- A person may get 4000 points and a waived base fare journey through Jet Airways is the person is having this credit card.
- One may also earn 5 points on retail expenses of Rs.150.
- There are various other discount offers available for a person if he is traveling through Jet Airways and if he is having Jet Privilege HDFC Bank Platinum Credit Card.
- 2000 points will be given to a person if he purchased goods worth Rs.50000 and more during the first 90 days after getting the card.
- Luxury discount voucher on traveling through Jet Airways worth Rs.750 is also available.
- Fuel surcharge is also waived from Rs.400 to Rs.5000.
There are various interest fees that are to be charged for a person if he using this Jet Privilege HDFC Bank Platinum credit card:
- Cash advance limit is 40 percent of the total account balance available.
- Joining fees to get the Jet Privilege HDFC Bank Platinum credit card is Rs.2499 and there are no other fees that are to be charged from the customer who are holding this card.
- Free credit limit ranges till the period of 50 days after purchasing the card.
- Additional card that a person wants to get for his family members is free of cost.
- Cash on advance charges is 2.5 percent and Rs.300 whichever is higher.
A person also has to pay the late fees of Jet Privilege HDFC Bank Platinum credit card and that is also like if the person is having total amount of Rs.100, then there will be zero late fee if it exceeds to Rs.500, then there is a fees of Rs.100 that is to be charged. If a person exceeds from that amount to Rs.5000, then the late fee will also extend to Rs.400. if it goes from that part to Rs.20000, then the fees will be Rs.500 and if it also exceeds that particular amount, then late fees must be rs.700.
How to apply online:
It is one of the convenient options for person to apply online for this credit card. To get the application from online, a person has to follow the link: