Syndicate Global Gold Credit Card---8
Description: Syndicate bank is providing credit cards of only two types and the most prominent credit card is Syndicate Global Gold Credit Card, which is popular among customers and they are providing good feedback for it on Best credit Cards in India.
Syndicate Bank is the bank which is running its operation on national level and customers are getting its services as per the latest technologies. It is ready to provide some additional and new variety of services which are common among other banks. It is also offering credit cards for the people who are in need of them. This may reduce the need of cash every time to a person. Now they may pay cash for their services at any time and with the use of ATMs, they may withdraw certain amount as per their need. One of the most prominent credit cards among this segment is Syndicate Global Gold Credit Card. This credit card is available to most of the customers of Syndicate Bank. People, who are getting its purpose, are posting their positive feedback on Best credit Cards in India.
How to apply for getting this Syndicate Global Gold Credit Card:
There are certain steps through which it is possible for a person to get the credit card. Among them, one mode is discussed below:
- A person must go to the nearest branch of Syndicate Bank through which he may get the application form fro this purpose.
He must carry all those relevant documents which are demanded by the bank for approval of their application from for Syndicate Global Gold Credit Card.
Only those people are eligible to get the credit cards that are having these things with them:
- A person must be more than 21 years of age an less than 60 years of age in case of a salaried person and his annual income must be more than or in level of Rs.150000.
- A person must be more than 21 years of age and less than 65 years of age in case of self employed person and his annual salary must be more than or in level of Rs.200000.
- If he is retired or pensioner then his age must be not more than 75 years and his salary may not be negotiable.
- All the persons must be their all those documents that are required like residential proof, identity card, Form 16 and other relevant documents.
If a person is having all these things and if he fulfills the criteria then he may apply for the Syndicate Global Gold Credit Card.
Advantages/Benefits that the cardholder must get with this card:
There are various facilities which are available for the Syndicate Global Gold Credit Card holder. These facilities are listed below:
- A cardholder may also get some add on cards for his family members who are not minors.
- One may apply his credit card for withdrawal of any kind of amount from any type of ATM located in the country.
- Points are collected on every purchasing so that a person may redeem for the next time to get some discounts.
- Free interest period ranges from 20 days to 50 days after issuing the card.
- Reward points are available to a person on every Rs.200 spent.
- One may swipe his Syndicate Global Gold Credit Card in any kind of supermarkets or any retail stores which are available in the country.
- Free accident insurance cover is also available for a person who is taking benefits of this card.
There are various interest charges also applicable for a person who is using this Syndicate Global Gold Credit Card. The list of interest charges are given below:
· Joining fee for a person who is taking this credit card is free of cost and a person must have to pay renewal fees as Rs.500 for primary card and Rs.250 for add on card.
· If the total payment is paid under due date, then there will be no charges.
· If the minimum payment is paid then 2 percent per month will be charged on monthly basis or if les than minimum is paid then 2.50 percent per month is to be paid by the cardholder.
· When outstanding balance exceeds the credit limit, then a person has to pay Rs.100 as a late fine.
There is no late payment will be charged from the customers who are holding the Syndicate Global Gold Credit Card.