American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card---9
Description: American Express Bank is providing credit cards for various means and in this way, American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card is available with effective facilities because of which people are commenting positive on Best Credit Cards in India
If credit cards are the need of time, then most of the financial institutions are providing them for the convenience of their customers. In this way, the concept of credit cards are raising now days. Among various companies, American Express is also offering the certain kinds of credit cards and one type is American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card. This is the card through which people are getting various facilities of good kind and they are making purchasing and booking easily. Those customers who are using this credit card are also talking well on Best Credit Cards in India.
How to apply for the American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card:
A person may apply for the credit card in a simple manner and through some following steps:
- He may go to nearest branch of the American Express Bank and may apply for the credit card through filling an application form.
He must also have to carry some related documents through which he may prove his identity like residential proof, PAN Card, driving license.
Those who are applying for the American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card must fulfill certain things through which they may get eligible for getting this card:
- Must have the age of more than 18 years of age and of two positions, either a self service person or a salaried person with regular source of income.
- Must have good credit history and not have any payment defaults.
- If he is a self employed person then he must have the experience of trading from the last 18 months of if he is using the credit card of American Express Bank then the experience must be of 12 months.
- If a person is salaried person then he must have the employer’s residential address and his contact number as well.
If a person is having all these things, he may apply for the American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card by visiting the nearest ranch of the bank.
Advantage/facilities which a person holds with the credit card:
If a person is using the American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card then he must have some VIP facilities which he may love to get. These facilities of benefits are listed below:
- A person may get 1 membership reward points if he spent Rs.40.
- There are 4 complimentary cards free for a person with this credit card.
- There are various airlines in which a person may get VIP treatment if he is using this American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card.
- 10 times membership points for a person if he is dining or spending on the partner outlets with the American Express Bank.
There are several interest charges that are chargeable if a person is using the services from American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card. These interest charges are listed below:
· Those who are using this card have to pay the annual charges that are conveyed to the people once they go to the bank for taking the card.
· Service taxes are charged on the items that a person is purchasing or booking.
· Cash advance fee will be 3.5 percent and Rs.250 which is a minimum limit.
· Fuel surcharges will be 2.5 percent of the total amount and if a person is filling petrol from HPCL petrol pump then it will be waived off.
· Over limit charges are Rs.500.
· Interest free period will be 52 days after collecting the American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card from the bank.
· Interest rate will be 2.95 percent on monthly basis and 35.4 percent on annual basis.
· Foreign currency transaction will be 3.5 percent as per the assessment.
A person may also apply for the American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card through the means of online mode as well. He may go to the link: