HDFC Premium Women Solitaire Credit Card--10
Description: Among various financial institutions which are providing credit card facilities to women, HDFC too is offering the HDFC Premium Women Solitaire Credit Card and Best Credit Cards in India is providing views of people on it.
Credit cards are plying an important role in the life of a person and for the matter of purchasing, booking and performing those activities in which need of money is required, credit cards can play a major role in those areas. In this context, to provide various facilities to women through credit cards, HDFC Bank Launches the HDFC Premium Women Solitaire Credit Card so that women can perform their shopping and other purchasing easily. Most of the women are coming to know about it through reading comments on Best Credit Cards in India.
How to apply for the HDFC Premium Women Solitaire Credit Card:
There are few certain steps through which a person can apply for it as:
· Women can go to the HDFC Bank which is located near to them and they can fill the form to apply for this credit card.
· They can also provide relevant documents which are required by a person so that they can get easy access to their HDFC Premium Women Solitaire Credit Card.
Only certain women are eligible for the HDFC Premium Women Solitaire Credit Card who is having:
· An age of minimum 21 years and maximum 60 years in case of salaried women.
· An age of minimum 21 and maximum 65 years for those who are having their on businesses.
· They must submit their all relevant documents like salary slip, ITR file and others.
If a woman is having all these things with her, she can go to the barest branch of the bank and can apply for the HDFC Premium Women Solitaire Credit Card.
Benefits/Advantages that a women can get through this credit card:
There are certain facilities that are offered to the women while they are using this HDFC Premium Women Solitaire Credit Card. Among them, some of them are listed below:
· One can get a welcome benefit as she can spend 20 percent less on her health related problems that are associated with Thyrocare.
· Spending through HDFC Premium Women Solitaire Credit Card goes easier for a woman as she can save up to 50 percent on her total spending on grocery and other useful products.
· Fuel surcharge is waived if she fills in between of Rs.400 to Rs.5000 from any petrol pump across the country.
· Dining and shopping benefits are also associated with the cards that are there to provide her regular benefits.
· It also provides traveling benefits to them as well through most of the airlines through air vouchers that can save on international and domestic traveling.
Women are needed not to pay a large amount of interest rates after getting the HDFC Premium Women Solitaire Credit Card. However, those interests which they have to pay are listed below:
· She can avail a discount of first year membership fees if she spends more than Rs.75000 in first 90 days after getting the card.
· She may also spend Rs.50000 in a year and can waive her next year’s annual membership fees.
· She has to pay Rs.599 as her joining fees for getting the HDFC Premium Women Solitaire Credit Card.
· Cash advance will be Rs.200 or 5 percent whichever is lower.
· Charges on over limit account will be 2.5 percent of over limit account or Rs.500 whichever is lower.
There is a late fees will charge on these credit cards if the balance is unpaid for a long time. The late fee will not charge till Rs.100 and after it, the Rs.100 will charge till Rs.500. after this, the late fees of Rs.400 will be charged till Rs.5000. late fees will exceed to Rs.500 after it crosses to Rs.20000. if a women is having an over due of more than Rs.20000, she has to pay Rs.700 as late fees.
A person may also apply online for HDFC Premium Women Solitaire Credit Card through following the link: https://leads.hdfcbank.com/applications/webforms/apply/cc_applynow.asp?promo=Soltr_Prd_Pg&ct=Solitaire%20Credit%20Card