HDFC Premium World Master Credit Card-11
Description: HDFC Premium World Master Credit Card helps customers from the risk of carrying money with them. To be up to date about this card people can get features and what other people comments who are using on BEST CREDIT CARDS IN INDIA.
HDFC Premium World Master Credit Card is designed to get world class lifestyle with access to airports, luxury hotels, and resort bookings across the world. Its customers are benefited with Priority Pass which is world’s largest independent airport lounge program. Customers even get reward points and enjoy the best benefits to more than 600 airport lounges. Customers can get more interesting features and benefits of this card on BEST CREDIT CARDS IN INDIA.
How to apply for HDFC Premium World Master Credit Card:
Criterion for applying to HDFC Premium World Master Credit Card is very easy and simple:
Applicant has to apply through the application from that is available at the nearest branch of HDFC Bank.
Applicant must also provide documents like pan card, driving license and residential proof, as demanded by the bank
Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Premium World Master Credit Card:
Applicant having minimum age of 21 years and not more than 60 years in case of a salaried person.
Applicant having minimum age of 21 years and not more than 65 years in case of a self-employed person.
Applicant must be earning regular income and must have all the documents like salary slips, income tax returns and others.
Benefits and Advantage of HDFC Premium World Master Credit Card is offering are:
· People using HDFC Premium World Master Credit Card entitles their customers with a Priority Pass which provides easy access over 500 VIP airport lounges. By taking its membership customers gets complimentary refreshments, gifts, emails, etc.
· Customers earn 2 reward points for every 150 spend on the card and 50% more reward points that means for every Rs150 spent above Rs75,000 per statement cycle to its customers.
· Lowest interest rate on revolving credit at 3.05%.
· Customers can report zero liability for fraudulent transactions on lost card post reporting the loss, with a helpline customer care number 24*7.
· HDFC Bank offers its customers EMV Chip Cards. This Chip Technology provides customers with enhanced security.
Certain amount is charged from the applicants who are using HDFC Premium World Master Credit Card:
· Transaction fee of 2.5% or Rs300 is applicable whichever is higher.
· The interest free period could ranges from 20 to 50 days.
· Fuel surcharge of 2.5% across all fuel pumps around the world.
· Fees vary from each card member from offer to offer.
Late payment charges will be applicable for applicants using HDFC Premium World Master Credit Card:
· If the customer is having total amount of Rs100, then there will be zero late fee.
· If it exceeds to Rs500, then fees of Rs.100 will be charged.
· If it exceeds amount up to Rs5000, then the late fee charged will be Rs400.
· If it goes from that part to Rs20000, then the fees will be Rs500 and if it also exceeds that particular amount, then late fees will be Rs700.
One can follow the link and can also apply for this credit card through online mode as: