Indian Oil Citibank Gold Credit Card---9
Description: Citi Bank is offering the wide range of credit card and among them; one is Indian Oil Citibank Gold Credit Card which is having fabulous features and satisfying customers who are commenting well on Best Credit Cards in India.
Credit cards are having usages in all parts of the world and in this sense; they are known to be the important instrument for a person. They are treated as the non cash items and they are used in place of cash for transaction purposes. In this time, All kinds of banks are offering the credit cards and private banks are in clash among each other in launching new credit cards that may have all kinds of facilities. Citi Bank also launched the credit cards which are for all purposes. Among them, one type of card is Indian Oil Citibank Gold Credit Card. This card is having some strong features that the people are discussing and also providing their positive feedback on it on the website Best Credit Cards in India.
How to apply for the Indian Oil Citibank Gold Credit Card:
It is very simple for a person to apply for this credit card as they are having certain formalities only that needs to get fulfilled. These are:
- A person must go to the nearest branch of the Citi Bank and may get the application form so that he may apply for the credit card easily.
He must have to carry all the relevant documents like residential proof and Pan Card and other documents that may identify his identity.
There are certain reasons through which a person may apply for the Indian Oil Citibank Gold Credit Card. These are:
- He must have the age limit of 21 years to 60 years in case of a salaried person and 21 years to 65 years in case of self employed person.
- He must have all the relevant documents like Form 16, Income Tax returns, salary slips and others.
- He must be living in India from the last 10 years or more.
If a person is having all these things with him, he may apply to the Citi Bank for the Indian Oil Citibank Gold Credit Card.
Advantages/Benefits those are applicable with the credit card:
There is large number of facilities associated with the Indian Oil Citibank Gold Credit Card. These features are:
- High cash limits are the best benefits that a person may get so that he may improve his lifestyle.
- A customer may also get a personalized assistance through CITI Bank Citiphone Service which is available 24*7.
0 percent fuel surcharge facility is also available for a person who is using the Indian Oil Citibank Gold Credit Card.
- A customer will also get an insurance of Rs.5000000 on his outstanding balance.
- Loan facility is also available for a customer who is using the facilities through this credit card.
There are several interest rates which are chargeable to a person while using this Indian Oil Citibank Gold Credit Card. These charges are listed below:
- The card is free to the customer who is using it.
- Joining fees and annual fees are communicated to the customer at the time or providing the card.
- Over credit limit charges are 2.5 percent of the total amount or minimum of Rs.500.
- Statements request for the last three months will be charged at Rs.100.
- Cash Advance Fees is 2 percent of the total amount or minimum of Rs.300 from all the ATMs.
- Foreign currency transaction charges are 3.5 percent and service taxes are applicable to it.
- Cash deposit charges at all the CITI Bank branches will be Rs.100.
A person has to pay the late fees to the bank if he uses more amounts which are directed on Indian Oil Citibank Gold Credit Card. A person has to pay Rs.300 as late fees if the limit is up to Rs.10000. if the limit crosses this amount and goes to Rs.25000, then the late fees will be Rs.600 and if the limit also exceeds this amount then the late fees will be Rs.700.
There is one more facility that the customers may enjoy and that is they may apply for the Indian Oil Citibank Gold Credit Card through online mode by following the link: