HDFC Silver Credit Card-14
Description: HDFC Silver credit card is a widely accepted all-purpose credit card to all of its customers, most of the people are also getting good features about it on Best Credit Cards in India.
Credit cards have become simplest and easiest for purchasing good and services with various kinds of benefits to its customers making people risk free to carry money with them. HDFC Silver credit card is offering ton of features and benefits like- Redeeming your reward points and getting gifts and exciting offers, It can be used for all the expenses including discounted coupons at 3 stars and 5 stars, shopping,holidays,reservations,0% surcharge on purchase of petrol at any petrol pump and many more. To know the comments and more about this card people can read it on Best Credit Cards in India
How to apply for credit Card:
A criterion for applying to HDFC Silver credit card is very simple for its customers:
· Applicant has to apply through the application from that is available at the nearest branch of HDFC Bank.
· Applicant must also provide documents like pan card, driving license and residential proof, as demanded by the bank.
Eligibility Criteria for credit Card:
· Customers having minimum age of 21 years and not more than 60 years in case of a salaried person.
· Customer having minimum age of 21 years and not more than 65 years in case of a self-employed person.
· Customer must be earning regular income and must have all the documents like salary slips, income tax returns and others.
Benefits and Advantage that the credit card is offering are:
· Customers can earn while they spend by using their HDFC Silver credit card with reward point for every Rs 200 spend. Moreover they can redeem their reward points for offers and exciting gifts.
· For period of 18 years customer get up to 3 add-on cards, which they can give to their loved ones, relatives with the same privileges they enjoy.
· Customer can report zero liability for fraudulent transactions on lost card reporting the loss, with a helpline customer care number 24*7.
· Pay in EASY MONTHLY INSTALLMENTS [EMI] with no documentation and on the spot approval.
Interest fees for HDFC Silver credit card:
Certain amount is charged from the applicants who are using HDFC Silver credit card:
· The interest free credit period ranges from 20 days up to 50 days.
· Annual fee is of Rs700, no additional card fee for lifetime.
· Minimum repayment amount is Rs200 subject to 5%.
· Credit limit is 30%.
· Cash on advance charge is 2.5% of the amount withdrawn or Rs300 whichever is higher.
· Card processing fee is Rs50 for all card payments made by depositing in any of HDFC bank branches.
Late fees for HDFC Silver credit card:
Late payment charges will be applicable for applicants using HDFC Silver credit card if minimum amount due is not paid by the payment due date:
· If the person is having total amount of Rs100, then there will be zero late fee.
· If it exceeds to Rs500, then fees of Rs.100 will be charged.
· If a person exceeds amount up to Rs.5000, then the late fee charged will be Rs400.
· If it goes from that part to Rs20000, then the fees will be Rs500 and if it also exceeds that particular amount, then late fees will be Rs.700.
· Processing charges on EMI is 3% of BALANCE TRANSFER [B T] or Rs250 whichever is higher.