Jet Privilege HDFC Bank World—
Description: HDFC Bank introduces Jet Privilege HDFC Bank World credit Card to its customers. This card is making the people happy and their remarks are saying everything on Best Credit Cards in India.
HDFC is the prominent International market bank that is providing different kinds of services and products to its customers. It is also serving the customers with its latest technologies through which they are bringing large number of customers into their circle. Among most of the credit cards, it introduces Jet Privilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card which is helpful to the people in different ways and people are getting good response as they commented on Best Credit Cards in India.
How to apply for this credit card:
There are certain processes through which a person may apply for the Jet Privilege HDFC Bank World:
- A person has to fulfill the application form through which he can apply for the credit card.
He has to provide all the documents that are necessary for getting the credit card like address proof, identity proof, salary slip and others. After having all these documents, a person may visit the nearest branch and may apply for this credit card after filling up an application form. He must get all the information by the officials of that branch while purchasing it.
There are various steps through which a person gets eligible to get the Jet Privilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card:
- For a salaried person, he age must be between 21 years to 60 years and for a self employed person, age must be from 21 years to 65 years.
- He has to provide all the documents that are relating to the salary like salary slip and other income details including the Income tax Returns as well.
If a person is having all these kinds of documents with him and falls under the certain categories may go and apply for the Jet Privilege HDFC Bank World credit card to any of the HDFC Bank branch.
Benefits/ Advantages of Jet Privilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card:
There are certain benefits that a person may get through having this card to him:
- A person may get welcome benefits of 10000 JP points and his one side base fare from Jet Airlines will be waived.
- He would also get 5000 points additional on swiping it anywhere under the 90 days of getting the card.
- A person may also get 5000 extra points on purchasing more than Rs.75000 or more in the 90 days duration after getting the Jet Privilege HDFC Bank World Credit card.
- Luxury voucher for traveling through Jet Airways is also available to a person.
There are some additional benefits are also available to a person when he will travel with the Jet Privilege HDFC Bank World credit card through Jet Airways for traveling anywhere across the world.
There are some other interest rates also charged on the credit card and those rates are:
· A person may avail free interest period up to 50 days after getting the Jet Privilege HDFC Bank World credit card.
· Service tax as on applicable to inertest and other charges.
· Cash advance limit will be 40 percent of the total cash available in the account.
· A person can get Jet Privilege HDFC Bank World credit card through giving joining fees of Rs.2499 and some additional fees of Rs.1499 and some add on fees of Rs.599 per annum.
· Minimum repayment amount is 5 percent or Rs.200 of the total account balance.
A person must have to pay late fees on Jet Privilege HDFC Bank World Credit Cards. He has to pay no amount if the total amount is up to Rs.100. if it exceeds from this level to Rs.500, Rs.100 is the late fees that is chargeable. If the amount exceeds to Rs.5000, then Rs.400 is chargeable as late fees. If the amount goes to Rs.20000, then late fees must be Rs.500. if it crosses the mark of Rs.20000, then late fees will be Rs.700.
A person may apply through the link given: