Standard chartered Bank Visa Infinite Credit Card—9
Description: A credit card from Standard Chartered Bank, Standard chartered Bank Visa Infinite Credit Card which is coming with numerous benefits and people are talking about its effectiveness on Best Credit Cards in India .
As various financial institutions are ready to manufacture credit cards for different purposes, Standard Chartered Bank is also ready to manufacture various types of credit cards so that people may get convenience in purchasing anything or getting facilities of different services that are available in the country or outside it. In this context, a credit card, Standard chartered Bank Visa Infinite Credit Card is given to the customers who are eligible for it so that they can enjoy infinite facilities that are available in it. Most of those people are also commenting good things about the card on Best Credit Cards in India .
How to apply for getting this Credit Card:
There are certain people who can apply for the Standard chartered Bank Visa Infinite Credit Card. The specialties of these people are:
- A person must visit the nearest branch of Standard Chartered Bank and he must ask for the application form for the purpose.
They must have all the relevant documents that include their residential proof, their own identity and other documents demanded by the branch of the bank. He can then ask for the other benefits that are available with that credit card and may apply for that easily.
Only those people are eligible to get the Standard chartered Bank Visa Infinite Credit Card who are having certain things:
- Their minimum age must not below than 21 years and their maximum age must not go beyond 65 years.
- He must be having all the documents like salary slips, Income tax Return file and those which are applicable to fill the application form.
Those people who are having all the essential qualifications may go to the nearest branch and may fill up the form for Standard chartered Bank Visa Infinite Credit Card.
Advantages/Benefits associated with the card:
There are various facilities that a person may enjoy of he is having Standard chartered Bank Visa Infinite Credit Card. Some of them are listed below:
· A card holder will get reward points of 5 points on spend in Hotels for spending every Rs.100.
· 5 points on spend of every Rs.100 on overseas spends.
· He may also get 2 points on every Rs.100 spend on other categories.
· One may also enjoy luxury at the airports of the country if he is the cardholder of Standard chartered Bank Visa Infinite Credit Card.
· He may also enjoy the golf services at various golf courts through Golf Fee Card that is associated with this credit card.
· An insurance cover is also offered to a person of USD200000.
A person has to pay various sorts of interest charges that he is liable for after getting the Standard chartered Bank Visa Infinite Credit Card. The lists of all charges are given as:
· A person may get exemption from giving any kind of joining fees for getting this credit card.
· Annual fees are also nil in case of these credit cards. Also there are no charges included if the supplementary cards are taken in the year.
· Over limit charges are Rs.500 or 2.5 percent whichever is lower.
· If a person wants to replace his card, Rs.100 will be charged.
· Return cheque fee will be Rs.500.
A person also has to pay the late fees on the Standard chartered Bank Visa Infinite Credit Card if he has taken the credit from the bank. If the statement is outstanding till Rs.500, then Rs.100 will be charged. It will exceed to Rs.350 if the charges are outstanding to Rs.5000. if the outstanding limit exceeds from that point to Rs.10000, then the amount of Rs.500 will be charged. If this amount exceeds Rs.10000, then Rs.700 will be charged as late fees.
A person may apply for the Standard Chartered Bank Visa Infinite Credit Card online through following the link: