HDFC Premium Travel Platinum Edge Credit Card---8
Description: The Credit Cards are ruling over the markets now days and among them one is HDFC Bank’s HDFC Premium Travel Platinum Edge Credit Card about which people are talking positive on Best Credit Cards in India.
Most of the people today are using the credit cards for different purposes. It is also possible for the people to use it at those stages where they do not have sufficient amount of cash. It also helps a person in getting cash while they need it through the use of ATM. Among various types of banks, there is one bank, HDFC which is offering the HDFC Premium Travel Platinum Edge Credit Card for travel king purposes as its prime feature. This credit card is available in most of the parts of the world and people are using it at higher range and also getting good response which they are posting on Best Credit Cards in India.
How to apply for the HDFC Premium Travel Platinum Edge Credit Card:
It is very simple and clear that the application procedure need certain things to do like:
- A person must has to fill the application form that is required fro the HDFC Premium Travel Platinum Edge Credit Card. The application from is also available at the branch of HDFC Bank.
Salary slips and other documents which are required for the purposes are also necessary.
Only those people are applicable to get the HDFC Premium Travel Platinum Edge Credit Card who is:
- Having the minimum age of 21 years and maximum age of 60 years if they are salaried persons.
- Having minimum age of 21 years and maximum age of 65 years in case of self employed person.
- Having all kinds of documents that are required like IT return file, salary slip, residential proof and others.
If a person is having all these things with him, then he is eligible to get the HDFC Premium Travel Platinum Edge Credit Card and can apply by visiting the nearest HDFC Bank branch.
Advantages that a person may have with this credit card:
There are various benefits that are associated with the credit card and the customers are getting them as:
- Welcome benefit of 2000 reward points and renewal benefit of 1000 reward points.
- Travel through various national and international flight to various destinations round the world in a cheaper rates.
- Dining is also in a convenient manner that can save a large number of amounts through points.
- Enjoy 5 reward points on spending of every time of Rs.150.
- Fuel surcharge is waived on every petrol pump while filling from Rs.400 to Rs.5000.
The various interest charges are waived or less granted to the people who are using HDFC Premium Travel Platinum Edge Credit Card. various interest rates are listed below:
- A person may waive his first year membership fees by paying Rs.15000 at a time within 90 days of getting the card.
- He can also save next year’s annual membership fees by spending Rs.50000 in the same year.
- Free interest period is for first 50 days.
- Joining fees is Rs.999 and there is no additional fees are to be charged.
- Cash advance limit is 40 percent of the total available bank balance.
It is also possible that most of the people do not pay their cash advance on time on the HDFC Premium Travel Platinum Edge Credit Card and in this way, late fees is to be charged in a certain types:
· Up to Rs.100, there are no late fees.
· Further, if it exceeds to Rs.500, the late fees is Rs.100.
· If it goes to Rs.5000 from that level, the late fees will be Rs.400.
· If it also exceeds that limit and goes to Rs.20000, late fees of Rs.500.
· After Rs.20000, late fees of Rs.700 are charged to the customers.
How to apply online:
A person may also apply online for the HDFC Premium Travel Platinum Edge Credit Card by following the link: