Standard chartered Bank BREEZE BANKING Credit Card---10
Description: Among various financial institution, a person is also getting good services through Standard Chartered Bank like Standard chartered Bank BREEZE BANKING Credit Card and it is also getting good comments on Best Credit Cards in India.
There are different credit cards which are popular among the people and it is the reason that most of the people are using it in these times. These things are helpful in providing all the monetary services to the people so that they may not feel embrace in the absence of cash. Among certain banks, Standard Chartered Bank is also helping the people in getting the credit cards and it provides the credit card naming Standard chartered Bank BREEZE BANKING Credit Card. This credit card is having some special features because of which they are popular. Also, people can read good comments about it on the website Best Credit Cards in India.
How to apply for the credit cards:
There are certain steps through which a person may apply for the Standard chartered Bank BREEZE BANKING Credit Card:
- He may visit the branch of the bank and can fill up the application form required for the purpose.
He also has to present all the documents which he is having that can prove his identity and may also provide his residential proof in the country.
A person may apply for the Standard chartered Bank BREEZE BANKING Credit Card only if he is having:
- Minimum age of 21 years and maximum age of 65 years.
- Must be a normal resident of India.
- Must have a source to get monthly salary and all the documents relating to that like salary slips, ITR filing certificate and relevant papers are with him.
If a person is having all these things with him he can surely visit the nearest branch of the bank and can apply for Standard chartered Bank BREEZE BANKING Credit Card.
Advantages/Benefits of the credit cards:
Standard chartered Bank BREEZE BANKING Credit Card is very effective to the people who want to purchase their products and services using that. There are various facilities which customers can take and some of them are listed below:
- A person can open his account and can get waived from fees for maintaining average quarterly balance for first 6 months after opening the account.
- This credit card is globally accredited.
- A person may shop at any of the retail outlets in India and more than 14 million outlets across the world.
- Branch Banking is possible for a person over 92 branches that are located in 35 cities of the country.
- One may also access his Standard chartered Bank BREEZE BANKING Credit Card through all the ATMs of the country and of the world.
- 5 free ATM transactions at domestic ATMs of every kind valid in a month.
There are large numbers of interest charges applicable to those who are using the Standard chartered Bank BREEZE BANKING Credit Card. A person may get the details of different rates as they are listed below:
- A person may get the card without paying any extra payment to the bank.
- The annual fees of a person are Rs.499 per card.
- Reissue of card will charge to Rs.799.
- NEFT charges through Standard chartered Bank BREEZE BANKING Credit Card will be Rs.5 for transaction value less than Rs.1 Lakh and it may rise to Rs.15 till Rs.2 Lakhs and goes to Rs.25 if it exceeds Rs.2 laks.
- All the services charges on account statements are free for the customers.
There is no late fees will be charged from the customers who are using the Standard chartered Bank BREEZE BANKING Credit Card.
A person may go to the website of the bank and may apply online for the Standard chartered Bank BREEZE BANKING Credit Card which is the safest option to him. He can follow the link for the purpose: