American Express Gold Card---9
Description: As American Express Bank is offering credit cards with numerous features; American Express Gold Card is also in the list about which people are talking well on Best Credit Cards in India.
Those people who are taking the services from financial institution, they may have knowledge about the new facilities which a bank is offering. Since private banks are increasing their working areas and developing them in other countries, they are committed to provide quality products and services to its customers so that they may feel satisfied. In this sequence, credit cards are a common term in front of people. The American Bank is also offering the credit card as American Express Gold Card which is coming with all those facilities that people may love and they are providing good comment about it on Best Credit Cards in India.
How to apply for the American Express Gold Card:
The process for applying for this credit card is very simple and a person may apply using these steps:
- You have to visit the nearest branch of American Express Bank and may ask for the application form through which you may apply for the credit cards.
You also have to carry the required documents like PAN card/identity proof and residential address proof with you for the purpose.
A person must fulfill certain criteria so that he may get eligible for the American Express Gold Card:
- His age must be more than 18 years.
- He must have good credit history and also having no payment defaults.
- If a person is self employed then he must be trading from the last 18 months or if he is holding the card issued from American express bank then from last 12 months.
- If a person is salaried employee, then he must be getting regular salary and his income before deducting Taxes and all.
- If a person is self employed then his monthly expenses and other repayments of loans of every type is required.
If a person is having all these things with him, he may apply for the American Express Gold Card by visiting the branch of that bank.
Advantages/Facilities that a person may get through this credit card:
There are lots of features that are associated to the American Express Gold Card and a person may get it while he is using the credit card. These facilities are listed below:
· This card is coming with the membership rewards.
· If a person spends Rs.50 on shopping everyday through this card or spends Rs.100 on fuel and other utilities, he well get a reward point on it.
· He will get to additional cards along with the American Express Gold Card and they will come of no charges.
· This credit card enables a person for spending his money on flexible basis since it is having no pre spending limit.
· Interest free period will range for 52 days once the card is offered to a person and the interest charges are also low.
If a person is using the American Express Gold Card, he must have to pay some certain interest charges that are applicable while using this card. The list of these interest charges are given below:
- The annual fee that a person has to pay on the Gold Card will be Rs.4500 and standard add on card will be of Rs.1500.
- Cash advance charges will be 3.5 percent or minimum of Rs.250.
- Duplicate statement fee will be Rs.100 for the last 3 months statement.
- Cheque or ECS return fee will be Rs.250.
- Surcharge on booking of railway ticket will cost 1.8 percent of every transaction from IRCTC’s website.
- Record of charges will be Rs.100 on the American Express Gold Card.
A person may also apply for the American Express Gold Card through online mode by following the link: