JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Titanium—8
Description: The very important and high class credit card from HDFC is JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Titanium Credit Cards and after getting it, people said good about it on Best Credit Cards in India.
HDFC is leading towards getting good kind of customers from whole world as it is providing good services to them. These services are satisfying to them and are making them free from all the tensions that is relating to money. In short, they can book their travel, can purchase any thing, can swipe and collect cash from ATMs and other ample number of works is done by it. It also provided JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Titanium credit card to its customers who are having privilege in getting banking through this institution. They all are satisfied and they provided good feedback at Best Credit Cards in India.
How to apply for this card:
A person may have to follow certain steps so that he can get eligible to apply for the JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Titanium credit card:
- A person has to fill the application form that is required to get the credit card by visiting the branch of the bank.
He also has to deposit the documents like residential proof, voter ID card and other details as asked by the bank. He may go to the bank branch and may fill up the application form for applying for this credit card.
Certain points must be noted to get eligible for applying for JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Titanium Credit Cards:
- A person must have attained the age of 21 years but not attained the age of 60 years in case of self employed person.
- A person must have attained the age of 21 and not attained the age of 65 years in case of self employed person.
- He must deposit his salary slips, latest IT return and other documents that are necessary during the application.
After completion of all the above details, a person gets eligible for getting the JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Titanium credit cards.
Benefits/ Advantages that a person may get:
A person can avail certain kinds of offers and other benefits through JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Titanium credit cards:
- One can avail 2000 bonus points that may include 1000 points from swiping the card within 90 days of getting it.
- 1000 points on retail expenses more than Rs.25000 within the same duration as stated above.
- Luxurious ticket voucher in the Jet Airways for excellent traveling experience.
- Fuel surcharge may also be waived if it is done through it and in between of Rs.400 to Rs.5000 across all petrol pumps.
- One can also get zero loyalty on lost card and a helpline is available for all times for the customers.
- One can also enjoy free credit period as well if he is having JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Titanium credit cards.
There are certain amount will also be charged from the customers who are having JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Titanium credit cards:
- Free credit period till 50 days.
- Joining fees for a person is Rs.599 for the whole year.
- Cash advance limit is 40 percent of the total amount available in the account.
The late fees for a person under JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Titanium credit card is nil up to Rs.100 and from this certain amount till Rs.500, there will be late fees of Rs.100 will be charged. From Rs.500 to Rs.5000, the late fees will be Rs.400. from this amount to Rs.20000, a person has to pay Rs.500 and from this amount to some other amounts, Rs.700 is chargeable as late fees.
The very convenient and hassle free option is getting the application from through online mode by following the link: